Breast feeling full
I am 32 years old and I had a surgery about 2 years ago and had everything taken out except for my right overy. About 1 week ago my breast feels like they are full of milk and they are sore. Do you know what this might be?
I'm not sure your previous surgery would have anything to do with what you are feeling concerning your breasts. I advise you to see either your Primary Care Physician or a Breast Specialist for an examination and any testing that is appropriate for your situation.  Regards ....
Okay thanks for the reply. I have went to the doctor and she has scheduled a mamaogram for me and she also stated that I was drinking to much caffine. Can caffine really do this to your breast? I have never heard of this in my life. That is nothing else she really said and I was wanting to get a second opinion. But thanks for the response
Yes .... caffeine does have some effect on the development of breast cysts; they are also related to hormone levels in the body. It is often recommended that a woman reduce or eliminate the intake of caffeine to aid in the reduction of the formation of breast cysts. I would go ahead with the Mammogram and perhaps an Ultrasound also to discover if there are cysts in your breasts.  Regards .....