Breast pain
A dear friend is 60 yrs old. She has been experiencing sharp pain in her left breast for about two weeks now. She says the pain is from the "inside" and "only when moving about". She has a doctors appointment next week. She is very worried. She has never had any breast issues and usually gets her mammograms yearly, not problems so far. What cause these symptoms?
Breast pain (called mastalgia) is the most common breast-related complaint among women; nearly 70% of women experience breast pain at some point in their lives. Breast pain may occur in one or both breasts or in the underarm (axilla) region of the body. The severity of the pain varies from woman to woman; approximately 15% of women require treatment. Breast pain is not normally associated with breast cancer, but the causes for this pain could be many, including pectoral muscle injury that can happen with certain exercises or arm overuse.It's a good thing that your friend is scheduled to see her doctor next week and I am hoping that all will be just fine.
Best wishes to both of you.
hi. i m 31 years old and start from last week the under of my breast left side if sharp pain but no any changing my skin and the pain is inside . normally not feeling anything but while moving it that the time only i feel sharp pain.i had go and see the dodctor and doctor said nothing she found in my breast and she refer to the breast clinic and my app is next week. what is my breast problem ???
It would be best if you could post your queries as separate posts. It would be easier to respond to you ,because when you add on an original post,members will most likely overlook it, thinking it's an added comment to the first poster.
Please click on the green rectangle "Post a question" at the top of the page.
Thank you.