Could bumps on breast could be cancer?
I have medium to large red bumps on my breasts.  The bumps are red, have pus and blood, and then they leave like a small hole until they heal.  Then I may get another one in the same spot, or somewhere else.  Could this be a type of breast cancer?
Hi.
From what you posted, it seems that you have recurrent infection in the skin of the breast.  There is a type of breast cancer known as inflammatory breast cancer that can present with swelling and inflammation of the skin, but this usually persists and progresses (not the recurrent type you are experiencing).  
It would be best to seek consult with your doctor for further evaluation and management.  A cytologic evaluation may be needed to determine the cause.
Good luck.
Thank you for responding and giving me information.  What exactly is a cytologic evaluation?
Hi.
A cytologic evaluation would entail collecting specimen (in your case, the pus or blood) and examining it in the microscope.  Culture and sensitivity testing of the specimen can also be done in case of an infectious etiology of the swelling, that will guide your doctor on what antimicrobial that will be given to you.
Regards