Breast Cancer Community
Fear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Fear

How do people get past the fear associated with living with advanced breast cancer?
I feel so rubbish a lot of the time it is hard to imagine life ever being "normal" again.
Is this how it is until you just die?  I am so tired I can't even see myself being able to cope with chemo.
I don't mean this to sound in any way facetious but "the best way we can" ... it's far from easy but the fact that most of the women here have been there and back should give you some measure of encouragement. Thee is always help availabel in the form of counselling, support groups or even medication. Just think of it as a challenge that you must deal with and face it head on. Often we are surprised at our abilities to cope when the time comes. Give it your "all" and things will work out in due time.   Regards ....
I have sent you a private message.

regards,
bluebutterfly