Breast Cancer Community
Funny Breast Sensation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Funny Breast Sensation

I've been having a strange pulling sensation in my left breast and I am concerned.
Should I be, could this be a sign that something is wrong?

Your symptoms are a little unclear. Could you please elaborate on this?

Do you notice any abnormal features on breast self examination like a breast lump, nipple discharge or skin changes?

What is your age?

Do you remember any trauma or injury to the site?

Let us know the answers to the above questions so that we may help you withyour queries.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
I don't notice any abnormal features but the sensation is so strange, it feels like something is pulling inside.  It has been about 2 weeks and I'm starting to get worried.
Of course I've gone on the internet searching for "Strange Pulling sensation in breast" and the web results that have come up are about "Ductal Carcinoma".

I am 44 years old and I haven't had an injuries to the site.

It would be best to get a clinical examination got done by your doctor to be sure of the diagnosis and also to get any relevant investigations done.

Talk to your doctor whether a mammogram or ultrasound would be required.

Let us know about what your doctor advises and if you have any other doubts.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
hi
I have been having this weird sensation in my breast like its being pulled down,  i know it sounds really funny. i keep feeling numbness at times also and have this lunp there that i touch and sometimes it hurts this is not just a menstural thing its always there.  can u please help me i am really scared.  sometimes i get tingling in my arm as well like the blood is trapped and  i have to shake my arm or hold it down to get the blood to run back down.......this all makes me sound silly i know
Hi!

First of all, no questions sounds silly when you are worried about your health.  I think it's courageous to reach out to people and ask for help.  I can't speak to your symptoms -- I haven't personally experienced what you are experiencing.  I think it's important that you make an appointment with your ob/gyne and check it out.  If it's something, you deal with it.  If it's nothing, you move on relieved.  Please let us know how you are doing, ok?

Warmly,

Chris
Healingwell62
Breast Cancer Community Leader