Inflammatory Breast Cancer
I am 5 months pregnant and both breasts are red and very warm.  They have been red for about 4 weeks but last week they became very warm and got the orange peel appearance.  The doctor put me on a antibiotic for 1 week and they seemed to get a little better but now seem to be regressing back.  Can inflammatory breast cancer strike both breast?  What should I ask the doctor for next?
hi i found this info - on this website...http://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/guide/inflammatory-breast-cancer -- i would go to your doctor and ask for tests if you feel worried, doesn't hurt to ask..

What Are the Symptoms of Inflammatory Breast Cancer?
Unlike the more common form of breast cancer, inflammatory breast cancer does not generally present as a lump. The disease grows as nests or sheets that clog the lymph system under the skin. Often the symptoms are attributed to other diseases and thus the diagnosis may take a long time to occur.

Symptoms include:

Pain in the breast. Often inflammatory breast cancer is mistaken as a breast infection and treated with antibiotics. If response to antibiotics doesn't occur after a week, request a breast biopsy or referral to a breast specialist.