Breast Cancer Community
Is stinging sensation common in breast cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is stinging sensation common in breast cancer?

For the last few years I've had a stinging sensation in my left breast, no one had any idea what it might be.  Had a mam. within the last 6 months which came back normal.   Today my doctor found a lump in the left breast that she is sending me to have an ultra sound on.   Is stinging............sharp and quick stinging............something that goes with any certain type of breast cancer?   Ten years ago they thought they saw something and I had an ultrasound on the same breast...........was told it was two small cysts.   This lump is not small.   Doctor found it immediately.