Leg Pain
I was diagnosed with Invasive ductal carsinoma on Aug 1, 2008.  I have finished my Chemo with Neulast following in 24 hours after each treatment.
I have finished 33 Radiation treatments and awaiting a CT scan on my lungs.  MY QUESTION is I am having bone pain, Is it related to chemo or neulasta or neither and should I be worried about this.

Your bone pain could be a side effect of either, the chemotherapy or the radio therapy. It is important that you follow up with your oncoogist regularly and inform him about any regular symptoms that you notice. You may need to get a bone scan done.

You would probably be prescribed pain relief medication, calcium and bone strengthening medication depending on the clinical evaluation and investigation reports.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and let us know if you have any more doubts.

Regards.
Thank you for your response.
I have had a bone scan done prior to my Chemo in Sept.  Would I possibly need another one done?  What do you think?
I will definitely mention this to my Dr. though.

The decision whether a bone scan would be needed or not can only be taken by your oncologist after assessing your status.

Let us know what your doctor says.

Good luck
Thanks for taking the time to help.  I will definately mention this when I go back.