Lump Breast
Hi!  I am 22 yrs old.  I have a lump on my right breast underneath.  The lumps does feel painful when I press on it, and yet sometimes it does hurt.  I was wondering, that does that lead to breast cancer?  I will soon go in to check with a doctor.  I am very concern.  It's been about almost 4 years now that I had it.  I have notice the size has change also.
Most breast lumps are usually non cancerous. But they still need to be investigated and rule out cancer. A definite diagnosis is important. The change in size of the lump needs to be mentioned to yuor physician when you go for your appointment. Also is there a family history of cancer? Only a clinical evaluation and some tests and investigations later can it be confirmed to you whether the lump is benign or malignant. But dont worry most lumps are usually either cystic, fibroadenomas or other benign lesions usually. ALso have you noticed any change in the size of the lump with your menstrual cycle? Do consult a physician soon. Goodluck.
Most females complain of lumps in their breast.
These lumps are usually benign in nature. These lumps should not worry you. Just have an regular follow up.