Breast Cancer Community
Lump on breast and leakage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Lump on breast and leakage

i found a hard peas size lump on my breast yestarday it was slighlty raised i decided to squeeze it today to see if it was a spot. To my horror at the side of the lump puss came out and now a blood like clear fludid came followed by clear fluid. how ever this has not effected the lump and the lump is still there under my skin. The only other thing is that i felt pins and needles in my breats before xmas and was checking for lumps then and i couldnt find any thing. can you please give some advice to have you think it could well be . i don't currently have a gp and just need some general advice
1 Comment
Avatar_dr_f_tn

How old are you?
Aside from being pea sized how would you describe the lump?

Skin infections such as boils may appear like pea sized lumps that eventually grow larger and drain pus.It is usually red, tender and warm to the touch.

Any skin changes over the breast?
Any other palpable lumps?

Pus may signify an infection. A course of antibiotics may be requested.Analgesics may relieve pain if it is present.

Consult your physician for a complete assessment.

Good Luck!