Breast Cancer Community
Lump on breast and leakage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump on breast and leakage

i found a hard peas size lump on my breast yestarday it was slighlty raised i decided to squeeze it today to see if it was a spot. To my horror at the side of the lump puss came out and now a blood like clear fludid came followed by clear fluid. how ever this has not effected the lump and the lump is still there under my skin. The only other thing is that i felt pins and needles in my breats before xmas and was checking for lumps then and i couldnt find any thing. can you please give some advice to have you think it could well be . i don't currently have a gp and just need some general advice