Lump under right nipple (painful)
Im a 21 year old male with a lump under my right nipple, its about an inch or so in diameter. it started as a small thing and is now pretty big. not to mention its starting to hurt when touched. i went to a doctor the other day about it and he thought gynacomestia. Cancer is still in my mind though very uncommon, the thought is still there. If it is gynacomestia does it usually hurt? I also have alopecia ariota and im wondering if i have some sort of hormone disorder. Any replies will help. Thanks
The lump could possibly be hormone related but that usually occurs in younger males ... still a possibility though. I wouldn't be thinking cancer; especially at your age. Most lumps will be painful to some extent. The lump could be removed but you would need to see a Breast Specialist to determine the exact cause before making any decision about removal. If the lump continues to become larger or more painful I think seeing the Specialist would be a good idea.  Regards ....
Insurance covers gynemastia in males. If you get it removed, than you won't worry any more.
Ask your Dr to order a mammogram and ultrasound of your breast.  A Radiologist will read the images and determine if it is gynecomastia or something else.  It could be hormone related.  Sometimes medications can cause gynecomastia.....certain antidepressants, cimetidine, antiandrogens, diazepam, digitalis, marijuana, and certain steroids.  At your age, it could also be an increase in hormones.....
I think seeing a specialist is a good suggestion, for your peace of mind!
left side breast swelling and had pain on it
You would more likely get a reply, if you ask your question in your own new post.
When you add your queries on a previous post,people will most likely overlook it,assuming you are just adding another comment to the original poster.
To start your own thread,if you have more questions, just use the box on the right side of this page"Med Help Health Answers".Also please give us more details concerning your problem.
Thank you.