Lump
I found a lump under my left nipple, can it be cancer. I found it a month ago
This could be caused by any number of things. My best advice is for you to make an appointment with your Dr. for an examination. Issues such as this need a hands on exam and possibly some type of testing and you should seek Medical attention very soon after you discover something that is different or not normal. Waiting is not a good approach. Make that appointment as soon as you can .... Regards ...
Thank you so much, I haven't been feeling the same, real weak. But I don't have insurance, So I might just have too go too the emergency room.
I'm not sure you will get much in the way of results except for a recommendation to see your Dr. from the E.R. but of course I'm not familiar with how things work in your area. You might ask around if there is a Breast Clinic that would be either free or scaled down in cost for those who have no Insurance. You do need to have the lump investigated though ... Insurance or not as it could be serious. Try to work something out as soon as possible, OK ??  Regards ...
Thank you so much.