More about benign Phyllodes
I realize that these statements were posted about 3 years ago, but I'll just add: I am having a wire-guided lumpectomy and was diagnosed with a tiny,  either benign fibroderma or phyllodes (core biopsy was not conlusive although the radiologist and oncology surgeon both say it seems to be benign, it needs to go to the pathologist again).  My oncologist told me that the reason for removing a benign phyllodes is that they tend to "clone" (replicate) themselves, so you can end up with a mass instead of something tiny.  I did read online that benign phyllodes, once removed in women over 40 tend not to reappear, or at least the recurrance is at a very low percentage.  I think the best person to ask questions of is your specialist. I am not a medical person, BUT: depending on the online SOURCE, info cane be incomplete, somewhat incorrect and may even frighten you. By the way, I had the core biopsy and had no real discomfort before or after! I ALWAYS ask my questions , even if they seem busy.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, even later...it's YOUR body!

This discussion is related to Benign Phyllodes tumor - chance it will reoccur? be Malignant?.
Evidently you have no actual question ..... answers here are provided either by persons with personal experience concerning the topic or some who have been educated in a particular field. If you desire answers from Dr.s only then posts should be submitted on the "Expert" Forums. Thank you for your comments but you must remember that each and every case is different and many different factors need to be taken into consideration.