My nipples are peeling
Hi I'm 17 years old and recently i have noticed that my nipples have been cracked and peeling. I peel the skin off and it burns and i cant touch them at all. Im not sure that this is cancer because of my age but i would really like to know what to do because i get regular periods am not sexually active and am not on birth control. Could someone help me?

This discussion is related to Nipple Skin Peeling.
I don't think it has anything to do with cancer either ... most likely some type of skin problem. You might ck. with your personal Physician OR even a Dermatologist for a solution. Regards......
Your nipples could be aggravated by exposure to irritants including , soap, detergents,lotions and maybe also wearing a new bras which could be irritating your skin.A visit to a dermatologist would be a good idea to find out if this is an allergic reaction or some sort of skin problem that needs to be treated .
It is very difficult to give you a precise answer concerning your problem,but in my opinion this is not a sign of breast cancer particularly because it's happening on both your nipples. For exact diagnosis,I would urge you to consult your doctor/dermatologist.  
Take care and God Bless..

Thanks guys, I figured it wasn't super serious and i plan to go back for my regular derm check up to figure this wierd thing out. I really appreciate your help :)
the same exact thin is happening to me but on only one breast. It was not too bad at first; just itchy, but now its getting bad, more like a open wound. idk if i should see a doctor :(
You would more likely get a reply, if you ask your question in your own new post.
When you add your queries on a previous post,people will most likely overlook it,assuming you are just adding another comment to the original poster.

As for the question you've asked.YES you should see your doctor/dermatologist asap.

PS..To start your own thread,if you have more questions, just use the box on the right side of this page.
Thank you.
Yeah, I think anything like that is a dr needed thing...however to ease it you could try nipple cream for nursing mothers (lanolin). It works for cracked nipples in that situation...