Breast Cancer Community
NIPPLE PAIN

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

NIPPLE PAIN

i HAVE BEEN HAVING PAIN UN MY LEFT BREAST IN THE NIPPLE FOR 4 DAYS NOW. iT HURTS FOR EVEN A SHIRT TO TOUCH IT.cOULD IT BE BREAST CANCER AT AGE 31 YEARS OLD? PBBLS13
Avatar n tn
Go to the doctor. Is there discharge? Is the area warm or itchy? It could be mastitis(sp.?) but it needs to be checked. If it's mastitis antibiotics should handle it. Get pro-active.
This is pebbls13 again. I went to the doctor today and he gave me some antibotics to take he checked me and there is no discharge and no itching.  the doctor said that if the medicine does not work in5 days that i need a mammogram and then go to a surgeon i dont know for what.So have you had problems like me