Nipple Pimple
I'm not sure if i have a pimple near my nipple.. One of the little bumps near my nipple (the Montgomery gland i think) hurts and it feels like there is a hard lump there as if its a pimple. Its hard and painful when i press it and the hard lump sorta goes inner. It looks like a slight normal coloured bump near my nipple.

Is it a pimple or is it something serious beyond? I've put some tea tree oil but im not sure if it helps :(
Your problem doesn't sound like something serious.
Montgomery glands are sebaceous glands and occasionally they can get plugged up with dead skin cells and skin oils just like pores on your face or any other part of your body.If squeezed or pressed you could cause an infection,so it's best to leave it alone.Keeping the area clean, washing with an anti bacteria soap and applying a hot wash cloth every few hours on the affected area could help.

True pimples,(aside Montgomery gland),are common and can appear on your breasts as on any other part on the body.They can occur for various reasons, from pores clogged with dead skin and oil, to bacterial infection.
Usually these types of pimples go away on their own, but if you notice a  pain, redness or swelling, you should see a dermatologist so this condition can be treated.
Take care..
Thank you for your assurance :)
Yes, I shall clean it well and not press it. It doesn't hurt anymore but the hard lump is still present. I suppose the oils are still clogged there..

I am glad you feel reassured,but as you well know,real reassurance could  only come from your doctor and not over the internet.
You don't state your age,but if you are a teenager,then it could also be a condition called "gynecomastia"caused by hormonal imbalance.This condition could cause firm breast tissue or a lump under the areola..
However if the hard lump still persist,after a week or two,I think it's best to call your doctor for an examination and treatment if necessary.
Best wishes...