Organs distending
Hello, I feel like my ensides are coming out through my vagina!!  It feels differently in there than it used to and having sex hurts alot.  I can feel large round lumps that could be my uterius or bladder.  I thought at first it was warts, but they are huge and smooth.   My sister, a nurse, says bladder distention runs in our family but there are clumps of skin at the entrance of my vagina on the top and bottom.  What could this be?
WELL WHAT DID YOUR DOCTOR SAY??? IF YOU HAVE'NT GONE TO THE DOCTOR YET GO NOW!!! SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG AND IF YOU WAIT TO LONG IT CAN CAUSE MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU WANT!
I have the feeling a something falling out of me like possibly my cervix.  It feels like a buldging and hurts to walk.  What could this be.. And should I be worried?
This forum deals specifically with breast cancer issues .... please post your question in either the Gynocology or Womens Health forums .... I'm sure you will get some more appropriate answers there.   Thanks .......