Small Square Red Spot
Four days ago I noticed a small, red/pink, square shaped mark about three inches below my collar bone.  It does not itch or hurt, has not gotten worse, and is only slightly raised.  I have no breast tenderness, pain, or inflammation. However, it has not gotten lighter either.  It looks like it would be a rash if it were more spread out, but that small square shaped spot is it.  I have read all over the internet about IBC, and I am getting concerned. Does this sound like the beginnings of IBC? I know that I do not have most of the symptoms, but in some places I have read, this is how it can start.  I have a doctors appointment scheduled for Thursday.
Thank You
What you describe doesn't sound as though it is breast related at all. If you have read about IBC symptoms you know that the entire breast is usually swollen and red and hot to the touch. If you are terribly concerned about this red spot you might consider seeing either your Physician or a Dermatologist.    Regards .....