Aa
A
A
Close
Yellow Discoloration
I'm 19 and I have a strange yellow discoloration on my breast that I noticed recently. I waited a while to see if it would go away but it hasn't. It doesn't hurt to touch and I don't feel a lump or anything. I'm seriously worried about what it could be, my parents have hit hard times and I am currently unemployed. Neither I nor my parents have the cash for a doctor  visit and if I do have something seriously wrong with me I wouldn't be able to afford to fix it.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
25201 tn?1255584436
There is no possible way to tell over the internet what might be causing this discoloration you mention. Could it possibly be the later stages of a bruise ?? If you are worried about this and it doesn't go away then you will just have to see a Dr. .... often there are free or low cost clinics where you could be examined. I disagree with one thing ... if you would have something serious then you would have to find a way to obtain treatment. I doubt that this is the case but there is always a way if you are truly indigent and qualify for assistance.  Regards ....
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources