Yellow Discoloration
I'm 19 and I have a strange yellow discoloration on my breast that I noticed recently. I waited a while to see if it would go away but it hasn't. It doesn't hurt to touch and I don't feel a lump or anything. I'm seriously worried about what it could be, my parents have hit hard times and I am currently unemployed. Neither I nor my parents have the cash for a doctor  visit and if I do have something seriously wrong with me I wouldn't be able to afford to fix it.
There is no possible way to tell over the internet what might be causing this discoloration you mention. Could it possibly be the later stages of a bruise ?? If you are worried about this and it doesn't go away then you will just have to see a Dr. .... often there are free or low cost clinics where you could be examined. I disagree with one thing ... if you would have something serious then you would have to find a way to obtain treatment. I doubt that this is the case but there is always a way if you are truly indigent and qualify for assistance.  Regards ....