Breast Cancer Community
a red spot on my breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

a red spot on my breast

I am a girl of 17 and i recently found one red spot on my right breast no larger than a pea. It looks like a pimple you would get somewhere else on your body. It does not hurt when i touch it, or itch at allI.Is it something to be worried about or is it just a pimple?? .Please help me im very worried and concerned..
1 Comment
First let me tell you that the skin on your breasts is the same as skin on any other part of your body. It is also subject to the same problems. I feel quite certain that what you describe doesn't have anything to do with breast cancer. If you remain worried about this you might ck. with your family Dr. for an opinion and some advise as to how to treat it. If it looks like a pimple it could very well be just that.  Take care ....