biopsy/calcifications/hematoma
Feeling kind of lost.  I had a mammo earlier in the month that showed calcifications.  A stereotactic biopsy has been done. The pathology report indicates no calcifications found.  The dr. went in multiple times to be certain the calcifications came out.  A mammo was done after biopsy that shows no calcifications - so where could they have gone?   Isn't the main thing for this to be tested to see if benign or not ?  Now I am left with no answer.  A hematoma has occurred and dr. will see me in 4 months for a follow up mammo & possibility that this was a missed biopsy and do over again. Please give me your thoughts - I am 40 years old and am looking for some thoughts from people who have been through this.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Kay
Do not panic. Just get the repeat mamogram and clinical evaluation done after 4 months as your physician has suggested and see what the reports say. It could be a possibilty that the first mammogram report had made some error or the calcifications resolved spontaneously - though the chances of that happening are very less. Do a regular breast self exam and report any change that you notice like a lump / discharge to your physician. Goodluck.