breast bone pain
the breast bone between my breast hurts when i push on it. what could this be
Im not a doctor by any means but I can tell you what exactly it is because I have it too. Its called Chostochronditis, it is arthritis of the rib cartlidge and ribs.
That is how the doctors test you for it is by pushing there and it creates the pain and then they push on the side of your ribs to. I had it everyday for over a year. I slept with heating pad all the time and used it often at other times as well. If I do alot of heavy lifting or strenuous it would really flare of also stress would bother it too. Google it. for the last few  months it hasnt bothered till the other night. Take Ibuprofuen for seven days to break the pain cycle and it reduces the inflamation as well. Thats what they told me to do but I didnt do it cause I dont like meds but I should have. the heating pad really helped me alot.
soak in a hot bath or hot tub no jets just soak. good luck some days it would almost feel like i have was having a heart attack also the little v part of your upper stomach right below your breast bone can sometimes hurt from it too.
wmac