breast bruising
im a 38 year old woman ive had a partial hysterectomy and have had the lineing of my uterus burnt out this has been years ago. so my question is that both of my breast are really hurting bad and i just noticed last night that i have a bruise on my right breast so far its small but im really concerned and my breast hurt all the time. so do i go to my pcp or what should i do ? is this a sign of possible breast cancer? or am i worrying for nothing?
No the symptoms you describe don't seem to be related to Breast Cancer. Even though you have had your Uterus removed you still have ovaries and these are the hormone producers. At certain times hormones are largely responsible for breast tenderness and discomfort. If you are concerned about what you are feeling I think a visit to your PCP is definitely in order. He/She could certainly order either a Mammogram or Ultrasound as an investigative tool if they seem appropriate in your situation. A bruise can appear as a result of a bump that we don't even remember happening. I would advise you to go ahead with an appointment to ck. things out and put your mind at ease.  Regards .....