Breast Cancer Community
breast pain and inner bicep pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

breast pain and inner bicep pain

I have been to my Dr. at the end of Aug. (it's now beginning of Oct.) I had them examine my breast and they found a small cyst-which they said to not worry about. I also told them I experience a little pain in my inner bicep-sort of under the arm but closer to the inner bicep area. The cyst area creates sharp pain about 2-3 x's a day for about a minute or so. I had some blood test done but no one has contacted me about the results-I am assuming since my Doc has not contacted me there is nothing to be concerned about. I am 31. Please help ease my mind.

thanks
1 Comment
Hi Gina.
How are you?
The pain you are experiencing could be secondary to the breast cyst itself as it may impinge on the nerve.  The pain may radiate to the axilla (under arm) area.
You already had several examinations done.  You should follow it up with your doctor.  You may want to take any pain reliever to eliminate the pain you are experiencing.
Take care.