breast ultrasound
I just had my breast ultrasound,and there is a description,written hypoechoic nodules noted at both breasts, measuring 1.3 x 0.5 cm (right breast, 9 to 10 o'clock) and 1.3 x 0.4 cm (left breast, 2 to 3 o'clock). Rest of the parenchyma is unremarkable..Impression: Bilateral Breast Nodules,as described.

Do I have to worry with the result?What should I do?I feel anxious!
This is a description of what was seen on the ultrasound.Hypoechoic means that there are less ultrasound waves to the area than it would normally be.On ultrasound, a solid mass appears as a gray or hypoechoic area. In order to decide if the nodules are suspicious enough to require further testing, your radiologist will look at the edges, called the margins. If the margins are smooth and the lump is round or oval,(Could be a fibroadenoma or a cyst) it is most likely benign (not cancer).
There is a BIRADS score assigned on your report.BIRADS is a quality control system,used by radiologists after interpreting mammograms, ultrasounds and MRIs.
This system allows radiologist to categorize the findings by numbers.The scores go from 0 to 5.The higher the number the more suspicious is the abnormality.You could call your radiologist to find out what your BIRADS category is.Depending on your score, you and your doctor will know if these nodules are nothing to worry about, or if they have to be monitored every 3 to six months, or biopsied if the score is 4 or higher.
Best wishes...
thank you for your kindness..actually i dont know what to do,i think im gonna die,i feel stressed whenever i think of the result.
You welcome Ivy,
I am so sorry you are feeling so much anxiety...but please don't think, even for a moment, that you are going to die,because you are not .
As I mentioned before, these hypoechoic nodules are most likely cysts or fibroadenomas which are both benign lumps that can appear at any age, in teenagers as well as in older women.Fibroadenomas and cysts can sometimes shrink or disappear on their own.
Try to avoid caffeine, (Coffee,chocolate and colas) salty food and fatty food  because it can decrease water retention and may help shrink the cysts and alleviate discomfort if you have breast pain.
All you have to do is just follow what your radiologist or doctor recommended.Please talk to your doctor and have your report explained in details.I am sure that once you understand what's going on,you will stop worrying needlessly okay?
Take care now....