Breast Cancer Community
breast ultrasound

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

breast ultrasound

i have a few small bilateral axillary lymph nodes with midly thickened cortices,likely reactive.and no sinister features are identified.in my breasts is there anything to worry about?also there was a small cyst 3mm in diameter.
1 Comment
You evidently have had some studies to have the information you have posted. I suggest that you discuss the reports with your prescribing Physician for a detailed explanation of the findings. Lymph nodes can be reactive for several reasons and cysts are benign findings and fairly common. Your own Dr. is always the best source of information as he/she knows your complete medical history and would know how these findings apply to your particular situation.  Regards.....