in need of help >.<; plz
um..my left breast itches and i dont know what it can be its been itching about way more then a month n i havent really had time since school time n studys but it always itches (left breast) and also i might as well ask you guys T-T; idk anything about this kinds of stuff n i dont want to be at risk at anything i also well around the nipple it i just checked and it seems like i have a little cut like when u get a little cut when u scratch yourself on something i cant explain it but i just notice it and i dont want to be in risk my breast is always itching at all times usually so im sort of getting worry n been trying to do my own research but i cant understand or know what im looking for any help from you guys will be great

This discussion is related to Breast itching.
You no doubt have some type of skin problem ... you should see your Dr. or a Dermatologist for an exam and some treatment for the itching. You know the more you scratch the more irritated the area becomes and will itch even more. Any research you do won't help the problem ... you NEED to go to the DR. since this problem won't cure itself.   Regards ....