Breast Cancer Community
is this breast cancer ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

is this breast cancer

After two mammograms an ultra sound and a ultrasound biopsy does this mean I have Cancer??

This discussion is related to breast biopsy.
Hi there,
After a Mammogram,a spot compression Mammogram and an Ultrasound guided biopsy,it is obvious that an abnormality was found in your breast that needed to be investigated.
No one can tell you what this lump/lumps could be.The pathologist results will be sent to your doctor who will let you know about the findings.Having a biopsy does not mean that you have breast cancer.Many lumps biopsied are found to be benign in nature.
I hope that your results will be favorable too.
Best wishes and good luck....
I hope your biospy comes back ok.
Thank-you to your my people who answered but my test came back binione something to do with fatty deposts but I have 1 more growth I don't know if they want me to do another biopsy my doctor will let me know. thanx again!!

Glad to know that your biopsy result is benign. :)
If you have an additional lump that was detected,you might be needing another biopsy if your doctor thinks it's necessary.Each solid lump has to be individually tested to rule out malignancy. I hope that it will be of benign nature also.
All the best to you...and thanks you for letting us know.