itchy spots on breast
I am concerned about a couple of red itchy patches on my right breast.  I was assuming it was eczema, but my gynecologist mentioned a condition called Pagent's disease and suggested I see my breast surgeon.  Jan 2007 was the five year mark since my diagnosis of invasive ductal carcinoma (with lymph node involvement) in my left breast.  My treatment consisted of a mastectomy, chemo and radiation followed by 4 years of tamoxifen, ovary removal last year and now 1 year of arimidex so far.  I am 38 years old now, and concerned that I may be in for another round.  I was advised to wait 6 months the first time because my cancer formed in a rare way (8 or 9 tumors with an aggregate mass of 5cm)which mimicked fybrocystic condition. I am worried that I will be advised to wait and see again and am wondering if that is a logical approach.
DONT WAIT , I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT WAITED TIL NOW, GET SOMEONE (ADOCTOR) TO LISTEN TO YOUR CONCERNS AND IF THEY DONT FIND A NEW DOCTOR WHO WILL. ALTHOUGH IT MAY NOT BE SERIOUS IT ALSO COULD BE. INFLAMATORY BREAST CANCER HAS THE SAME SYMTOMS BUT ITS IS EXTREMELY RARE IN A WOMAN YOUR AGE BUT BRING IT UP AND CHECK IT OUT. IT USUALLY IS FOUND IN TEEN AND PRETEEN GIRLS