Breast Cancer Community
morgan's disease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

morgan's disease

what is morgan's disease, and is it heredatry?
1 Comment
I would like to help netgirlfishing and others with Morgan's disease that Morgan's disease is the correct name and is rare. it was first seen in a doctor's medical diary in the early 1800's; describing black hairs growing out from the skin that are painful (plant like under a microscope). It's a parasite so unknown to 99% of the medical community because of lack of communication between Vets who have a vast knowledge of parasites compared to doctors (DR.MD. Bill Harvey says). There's very effective treatment under Doctor Bill Harvey; the only doctor accepting and successfully treating the disease as being real and not part of the patients imagination. Coast To Coast Am has talked about the unknown for years and has had Doctor Bill Harvey on many times talking about Morgan's disease for a couple years now. Doctor Harvey was also on a popular medical show called, the Doctors; that's the name if I recall right.