scared :((
hi.. i want want to ask. i'm 24 yrs. old, and asian... last month i felt burning pain on my left breast that radiates to my armpit and then i realized my left breast is getting bigger and also swollen... it really hurts a lot. what could it mean.. i'm so scared.. there are no lumps when i did my examination.. pls help.. thank u..
This pain and swelling in your breast,could be related to hormonal fluctuation with respect to your menstrual cycle.
Pain in one or both breasts can be due to many benign causes,like for example breast infection,oral contraceptive pills,tight clothing and also pregnancy.
Avoiding foods and beverages containing caffeine, such as coffee, tea, chocolate,can decrease water retention and may help alleviate the discomfort.
Although breast pain is rarely associated with breast cancer,I think that the best thing to do is to see your doctor for a detailed clinical examination to find out the cause of your breast pain okay?.
Best wishes and I hope you feel better soon.....