what problem I am having
I am 32 years old male and  feel sharp pain around both nipple and inside also now they looks like breast
What you have is not breast cancer,but a benign condition called Gynecomastia, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone,which promotes tissue growth in one or both breasts.
Generally, gynecomastia isn't a serious problem,but I would advise you to see your doctor for a complete medical exam and let him/her know if you are taking any type of prescribed medication,or if you are perhaps using illegal drugs,because they could be the reason for which this condition develops.
Gynecomastia can sometimes go away on it's own after a few years,but if it persists it can be corrected with surgery.I am sure your doctor will be able to inform you and give you the best possible advice.
Take care.