Cancer Community
Lump in thigh

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Lump in thigh

Hi all,

There is lump  in my right thigh. It is bit paining when i touched it. I'm not sure what exactly it is. I'm very much worried about it.Could you anyone tell me what could be the reason for that lump and what are the consequences of that. When i pressed it hard some blood ejected. When i was going through some portals few people told that it is symptom for cancer. Is that true?????

Please help me
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Aside from the lump and bloody discharge, are there other symptoms present like pain, itching, smooth to touch or fever? There are a number skin conditions that can cause skin lumps to appear. It could be due to cysts, lipoma, folliculitis and other serious skin conditions. To rule out malignancy, it  is best that you have this lump evaluated by your doctor for proper diagnosis. Direct clinical examination and diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.