Cancer Community
Penile canceR?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penile canceR?

Ok im a 14 year old male and ive been looking at my penis ot make sure evrey thingas alright and i bend and kind of be ruff with it to try to see and at the back of the head on the rim theres this purpel blue mark and i can relly se it unless i have an erection and the when i do i can she sort of a bump and this is bout 1 cm long and if i push on the frobnt side of my penis it will bulge a littel and im freaking out of it being penile cancer becuse i just had a family memebeer die of cancer could it be theres no pain nuthin plz help im freajed out
Related Discussions
Hi.  That purplish blue mark which is only prominent when you have an erection is most probably a dilated vein, which your penis has lots of. Penile cancer usually presents as an irregular fungating and oftentimes ulcerating mass on the surface of the penis, not as a purplish blue mark.  So I don't really think that what you're describing is penile cancer.  Just relax and stay positive.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...