Underarm/ Armpit Lump
A week ago I noticed a small lump about the size of a grain of rice under my arm at the top of my arm pit. It does not hurt, and hasn't appeared to have grown in the last week of noticing it, however there is a strong history of breast cancer in my family.
I am a 24 year old, with two children. My first son (5 years old)  was breast fed for 4 months, my second son is only 8 weeks old, and i am currently breast feeding him.
My great grandmother had breast cancer, and my Sister who is only 28years old has just gone into remission from breast cancer, hers was hormonal though- not from her heritage. She has had a double macectomy and chemo for about 18 months. In the last month my great Aunt (my grandmothers sister) has been diagnosed with breast cancer, she is only 61 years old.
I am only 24 years old myself, but with 3 breast cancer cases being so close to home, I was wondering if such a lump is cause for worry.
You have a strong family history of breast cancer, especially your sister who got it at age 28.
You are breastfeeding your baby son now, so it is likely that the armpit lump is just an inflammatory lesion. But given your family history, it may be prudent to see a doctor and also get an ultrasound of the breast and armpit done (a mammogram in a young lactating breast may be tricky to interpret).
All the Best, and God Bless!