would oral cancer raise ur hgb?
I have a hgb 16.9 glucose 114 and alb 5 does this look cancer in the mouth I have like 10 sores in there?
Hi!
These values are unlikely to diagnose mouth cancer, and are within normal limits. Usually multiple sores are less likely to be due to cancer. Mouth ulcers are often due to iron and Vit B deficiency or poor oral hygiene, or could be due to Herpes infection or could be the result of abrasion from a mal-aligned tooth or an old tooth brush. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Take iron and multivitamin pill and see if it helps. Change your tooth brush. Practice good oral hygiene. Test for Herpes. Avoid spicy and too hot food. Do consult your PCP and a dentist. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.