Cardiac Syndrome X- cardiac microvascular dysfunction User Group
Heart problem of my mother.
About This Group:

Vasopastic angina of small heart vessels with normal coronary arteries confirmed by cardiac cath. Main symptoms are shortness of breath and chest tightness or pain on exertion and/or chest pain, not on exertion.

Founded by joanincarolina on October 3, 2009
44 members

Heart problem of my mother.

My mother is 75 year old. Recently when she was feeling breathing problem, she was taken to hospital and was admitted there. Angiogram revealed that she got 85 percent block of one vein and 30 percent in two veins. Doctor suggested inserting of stunt in the vain which was 85 percent blocked. Now after the procedure she is feeling little weak. She is obsess and having jont pains also. she is also having severe constipation. What precautions she should take now after the procedure of stunt is done.she donot have sugar and high bp.
1 Comment
Sorry for late response but this group deals with women with heart microvascular dysfunction and not heart disease of the large heart vessels. Please post to another site if she has not resolved her issues.
Shasari added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 21
Kmulh joined this group
Welcome them!
May 25
joanincarolina commented on Cardiac Syndrome X &a...
May 03
Related Tags