please help
hi im a 29 yr old female..at night when i try to sleep i get these shock like feelings in my chest and head extreme sensitivity to sound almost as if i were being scared to death..my right upper breast area is where i feel the pain.i have no clue what to do or what kind of doctor i should see? it keeps me up for hours on end sometimes not falling asleep until the wee hours of the morning.can anyone help please im sooo tired and scared
Sorry this is so late. I have had problems getting msgs to me where in the past, there would be a notice to me that there was a post pending. So where are you now? You describe spasms of the heart and many women have them at night and that's the time when everything is exaggerated. You should see your PCP and then a cardio, perhaps a specialist. Again, sorr for delay. I do want to hear from you. I also did a video for Emroy and as you can see by my latest notes, I taped a PBS show called Second Opinion. Your age means nothing. I have a 28yo who has had MVD signs for 3 years, was seen at Mayo and sent away without help. Her baby is 3. My other young friend with this is 31 with a 1 year old. So i take all this quite seriously. Joan.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Shasari added the Exercise Tracker
Sep 21
Kmulh joined this group
Welcome them!
May 25
Related Tags