young boys practice french kissing eachother
is it natural for young boys to practice french kissing on eachother?  i posted a story about myself as a young boy i practiced french kissing many times with my freind it went on for a very long time. i turned out  ok! married 2 children
How old are they? and are we talking about your son, is this a learned behavior as you did it when you were a child.I do not think it a good idea however well you turned out and I am wondering why they want to do it unless it causes an amusement.
both boys were 12 years old.  i have no biological kids of my own. my experience is irrelevent cuz i didn't even know them at the time.  and noone knows about my experience not my wife either i think its better that way
Sorry, I misinterpreted your post as you said  married, 2 children,It is still possible the boys learned it from another person , yet 12 is old enough to realise it could be interpreted as inappropiate.If it is an occasional game it may be a harmless amusement but I guess one would have to see it to understand the Dynamics going on.
they definetly understand that it is totally inapropriate,  cuz they hid  it so well. when my wife found out she was shocked that it had been going on for so long and so much of it.  it wasn't anything other than french kissing, but the length it went on and the sheer amount of how many times they were doing it, this was disturbing.  I mean 12 year olds hang out in their room watchin movies or video games for hours its no big deal but her son told her that that is when the times they were doin it cuz they never did it ever at school, the only place they had privacy was his room.
now I AM totally confused- I thought it was YOU in the post- isn't that what you said?