Good in School, Bad at Home
My 6 yr. old is well behaved in school, she listens, helps the other kids when the teacher is busy with someone else. When the teacher asks her/them to do something she does it immediately, perfect report cards, she goes to a Blue Ribbon School. When we pick her up from school she starts complaining as soon as we get in the van to go home. when we get home she complains about having to put her coat, ask her to straighten her shoes, she say's with attitude, "Why do i always have to do everything around here, it's not fair". Do not know where she came up with that statement, we don't allow her to watch teen shows. She gets mad when we have her start cleaning her mess for bedtime. You name it she'll get mad about it, why is she doing this?
Maybe doing so much in the school is getting to her and she is tired at night and it is just too much for her to do more.  It sounds like she is a picture perfect student!
   Benjimom has a good point.  Your daughter is obviously pretty intelligent.  So I think that she is also trying to influence you in a way that she has found to be effective.  While it is important for her to express her feelings, it is also important for her to know that there are some things in life you have to do that don't always seem fair.  Its kinda like I used to tell the kids, "its called homework - not homeplay - for a reason."     So listen to her, but then firmly tell her, that she has to clean her mess up before bedtime, because that is the rules.  And if she doesn't than we will have to start going to bed earlier, so she will have more time to clean up her mess.