Inappropriate kissing
My daughter is 4 almost 5 now, but even when she was 3 I caught her kissing her bear in a romantic way, then she was kissing her brother and i told her only on the cheek. This past mothers day I caught her in the backyard with an 11yr old girl kissing her and it was all my daughters idea to do it.I dont know whats going on with her. The pediatrician said it was nothing just to keep telling her its not the right thing to do.I'm just so upset about the whole situation. What kind of advise or perspective can anyone give me on the situation.Also forgot to mention that her father left us when she was 3 and We're now getting a divorce. I dont know if that can play a factor in it also.
Has she seen kissing on TV?  if its only kissing is it so overwhelming, maybe a kiss or two amongst friends of that age is okay, ASk her why she does it but it sounds harmless to me.maybe tame it down and tell her a little cheek kissing is okay, nice she is so loving ,hope you get some of it!!LOL
did you get any help with this situation ? cause I am having a similar isssue with my 6 year old but while she was kissing she said she was having sex . and I dont know who to talk to about this.
just let her kiss her brother there's nothing to worry about with that she just wants to know what its like an she may do it for awhile but will get bored with it an stop... i would rather have her kissing her brother then some random kids... so just let her kiss her brother an she will stop have she gets tired of it