Is it normal for my 10 yo neighbor to touch a 14 y o male
our neighbor has a kid who is 10 yo boy and my son is 14 and they hang out a lot and like to swim. One day they were changing and they both were looking at eachothers penis and touching eachothers nothing horribly bad but shold I be concerned about this? There both going through puberty is it just experimental?
I think you know the answer to this and it is NO it is not okay and the neighbor may not like this happening to their 10 year old, supervise your son when he is with other children , speak to him firmly regarding the issue ,.
Both boys are at that age where curiousity ends up leading to experimentation. As both boys have begun puberty they what to see how they measure up with their peers. To some extend this appears normal, however in saying that, i would make sure it doesn't happen again.
At 14 years old your son knows it must be wrong to touch a younger child of 10..there is no way that this is okay .
There is no doubt that a 14 year old should be touching a 10 year old. Children/teenagers at this age know they shouldn't do things but they don't have the neurological/psychological reasoning yet that adults have that make them stop and think about the consequences of their actions. I'm in no way condoning this sort of behaviour.
Changing clothes in front of each other is a wrong thing to do! Those are private parts why should anyone see them! That what makes children, teenagers, or even adults having wrong sexual behaviors!
Depends. Im a fourteen year olld boy and me and my friends used to masturbate together and have oral sex, (None of us are gay though). everything was fine until, like now. The whole reason im on here is 'cause i think i might have an std, so ya its probly not the best thing for them to be doing.
I don't think the OP "knows" that the answer is no, particularly considering the fact that you don't seem to know whether or not that's the right answer.

A child's curiosity will inevitably lead to touching, whether you want this to happen or not. You can refrain them from touching each other; doesn't stop them from wondering.

Now, nothing the OP brought up raises a red flag, since it seems simply another case of benign and mundane "experimentation" of two boys who are around the age of puberty. Unless more details are brought up that would point to danger, I say, leave them be. There are times that even parents need not but in. (E. g. we don't need to monitor a child's private sexual activity as masturbating in their own private time; that's just obnoxiously annoying from a parent.)

On the other hand, if the younger 10-year-old is frightened or uncomfortable in any other way, then a session of conversation would probably be appropriate. Otherwise, there's really no legitimate reason to intervene.

You're the parent, and the final decision as to what you want to do with your 14-year-old boy's behaviour is completely up to you. You may already know what you WANT to do. Follow your instincts. If after what I say here you still feel like there's something wrong, throw this post away and do what your intuition is telling you; your mother instincts are probably right.