My 3 year old found Vitamin C tabs and took them
I went to the bathroom and when I came out my 3 year old son had a chair pushed up to the fridge and had gotten some Vitamin C tabs or pills or whatever they are from on top of the fridge.  My husband has a cold so he has been taking them daily...our locked medicine cupbboard is over the fridge and for some reason my husband left the Vitamin C out.  Anyway, He ate some. I think he only ate a few...maybe 3 or 4 and he had a big handful.  He was saying "Mom look I found Candy!" I friggin lost it.  It says right on the side of the Vitamins to keep out of reach of children...but it's only Vitamin C not a multi Vitamin....I tried googling what to do, he is eating bread and drinking milk now.

I know it's just a vitamin but should I be worried?  I can't find anything on google as to WHY you need to keep Vitamin C away from children, like what it does and so on....Does anyone know?

--FREAKING OUT!
Don't worry.  The worst that will happen with a one time massive dose would  be gas, and maybe diahrhea.  Just maybe drink water or kool aid.
It's the way my chiropractor says he does a "self cleaning"- takes two every hour til he gets a good BM
UPDATE!: all that happened was he pooped like 5 times today and ate  A LOT.  
Thanks :P
yayyyy

you're a good mommy-HUGS
The same thing sorta happened to le I got DVD set up for my kids I went had a shower quick one I was out in 5mins I then got ready came out and sed to my kids come play out side while I get shopping out car then went to my daughters room 2yr old and started to decorate her room with this stick on chalk board she then was drawing while I was tidying up packaging an I saw vitamin c bottle under bed I grabbed it an I went off the deepend I worried but she was ok still playing an normal afterwards wen it was bed time I put her to bed. She woke up crying 1hr later with a runnie nappy then an its happen 2times again I can't believe it cas.  The fact she climb to get them in first place now I no I can't do anything at all without taking her wit me lol
Locked away has to be the answer, are they flavored  possibly she thinks they are candy .So find a cupboard put a lock on it .I am sure you know that 2 year olds need a lot of supervision ..like eyes at the back of our derriere...
Thank you thank you thank you!  I was freaking out!  I could not find an answer anywhere either.   :-)