My 6 year old daughter tells me her brain is telling her to be mean
My 6 year old daughter tells me that her brain is telling her to be mean.  She is usually a very good child and she does very well at school.  She does have problems with her speech and is in speech therapy at school and at a local univeristy.  I have been told she shows signs of auditory processing disorder and I have also been told that she isn't old enough to be tested.  She has problems with discipline but only at home.  I know most people are going to say that is normal, which I would agree to a point.  She screams and throws things.  I'm really worried that she is going to hurt herself or her sister.  There are times I have to hold her down and talk very softly in her ear to get her to calm down.  When I ask her what is wrong, she tells me her brain told her to not listen or to be mean. So has anyone else dealt with something like this?
It seems that the problem is at home not school what is it that triggers the tantrums, is her sister younger than her, are there any jealousy issues ?