Potty
My son is 4 years old and I still have problems with potty time, there is no problem with number 1, but there is no way that he goes to potty for number 2, he stills asks for a diaper to do number 2 and he hides behind the bedroom curtain or wherever he can hide if he is not at home, I have talked to him telling that mom and dad goes to the potty for number 2 and he can do that too, and there is no way, for two times I told him that there is no diaper and that he has to use the potty, and I have not done that anymore because he holded it for almost the hole day and that is not good either, he starts school in a few months and I can't get him to use the potty for number 2, what can I do? Please help?
In my opinion the only way is to remove the diaper altogether and be consistant do not waiver, he will think you will and is getting mixed messages .He may hold out for a day or two ,it may also be good to lessen the coaxing , back off , just leave big boy underwear on him and see what happens .good luck