Child Behavior Community
Reocurrent Leg Pain!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Reocurrent Leg Pain!

Why does my child keep complaining of leg pain??

p.s. she hasnt fallen, and their is no type of swelling or bruising. and shes been complaining of leg pain for quite sometime
It might be growing pains. My son gets those sometimes and wakes up in teh night crying. It can be so bad for some kids that they have trouble walking. I know a lady at work and her son had it really bad and it would be hard for him to walk, etc and he would wake up every night for a while crying.  

Ifyou are worried run it by your pediatrician, just to be safe. I'm sure they ahve heard this before.  
I would also say growing pains , and get it checked out, seems to be a lot of it around this year, has she any fever, or other symptoms ?