Using the toilet more than usual.
My daughter is 5 years old. It does not matter how many times we take her to wee she still needs to always wee and there has to be a solution. She had a cyst on her bladder whilst my wife was pregnant but it had burst or disappeared at about 32 weeks of the pregnancy, could this be causing it? It's affecting everything and her teacher says it happens at school as well so it's not just with us at home. She did have a slight dilation of the kidneys when she was born as well. She is more grumpy than normal and not waking up well like she did in the past that it’s hard to get her up in the morning even after a good night’s sleep. Her teacher says she has 3 bottles of water through the day (that's about 2 litres of water in a 5hr period) She says she is always thirsty.
She sounds like she has diabetes.  Shaun.  These are pretty classic symptoms - thirst,  frequent urination,  irritability and sleepiness.

Thank you so much for your reply :-)  I will be taking her to the Dr today to make have a good check up...
Whoops not make have haha.... just have :-D