my boyfriend and his ex 13 stepdaughter
My boyfriend talks lots about his ex. however its sounds like he was the babysitter while she went out. He said she would come home at night crawl in to bed with him he reach for her but felt she had been with another man then he would be turned off. Now he has 13 step daughter they have a secert he will take her to house parties she wants to go and he will cuddle on the couch with her when her mother is out partying. both are drug users. he said he was just a loving father. he said she had nice breast and a bum. and he cuddles her like a lover
Hi and welcome. This dosent sound too healthy especially the word "secret".
Have you  spoken to him about this and expressed your concern? Is he the one using drugs and does it do it in front of the child?
The child is his stepdaughter and just  dosent seem right for him to be mentioning the childs private parts so casually. Do you suspect something?
That sounds a little weird to me. Cuddling is appropriate to a point. Not so much anything but the fact that he said a 13 year old has nice breasts and bum.. that's a pedophilic comment.
Yes i have talked to him. he said he just wants to be a loving father that he never had. I did say that taking your 13 stepdaughter behind your ex back is not good parenting. if they were your real children you would never have done that. i also said after a girl developes they should never be cuddle by anyone in any way. he said that when they went to court for his ex he was afriad that he would be charged with child molestation. I said if he never done anything he should never have a worry but i did say that years from now she could come forward a charge him if she thought he did something he never said anything. he was very defensive
He is not only is he a *********, but a drug user. You do not seem concerned about the latter issue. Perhaps it does not trouble you.
The thing i worry about is at 13 she is becoming sexually aware and since he is not her real father, she might be drawn to him. Its really a bad president that he is starting.
are you kidding me im very pissed off about the way he thinks. If i could go to this 13 yrsold and ask i would i'd also help her i'm 46 and now im charging my child molesters. I ve never had kids because of this reason. this story is bigger than what i did write. The mother her self slept with her dad at 16 she had his kid. She ended up with 4 kids thanks to our canada gov' she gets family allowance to party with every month leaving her kids to anyone who she happens to be dating. my boyfriend was with this woman for 4yrs he met her daughter at 13 so he had her till she was 17 in his life. the mother is a drug user herself so they were both doing drugs to gather but never really worked she paid for him cloths drugs what ever he need. but she was cheating on him with anyone who would do her. so i do understand that my boyfriend might not have been the first guy to cuddle with her. she 13 years before him to watch her mother ***** her self. so i understand that she her 13 self might even been already in to sex. because that what she sees in her mother.
Why don't you contact Child Protective Services? They can help a lot more than MedHelp. We can advise, but we have no power.