my child wont eat hardly after choking
A week ago my 7 yr old daughter choked on some apple skin and ever since has struggled to eat!. She is living off soup, yogurts with no lumps or pips and ice cream.  My husband took her to the doctors a few days later where he looked at her throat and tried to reassure her that it was fine and  said there was nothing stuck there. She is still drinking lots of fluids. She had a sore throat a few days later so i took her to the doctors and he gave her antibiotics and said that she may have a little germ there. Now she's getting picker than ever even refusing some soup and ice cream.  She keeps saying she's scared she's going to choke, we have tried bribery, buying favourite foods, carrying on as normal but nothings working.  I am also aware that she can't afford to lose too much weight as she's tiny! please help!
It probably was very traumatic for her, perhaps if you say no more on the subject let it drop, give her soft foods with no comments about loosing weght etc, there are plenty of soft  food you can give her,even Milk shakes, if you make less of it it will calm down on its own.,