six year old boy fantasising about breasts
My six year old boy has started fantasizing about ladies and girls breasts. He also tells me when he does so and even days these feelings come automatically in his mind. He talks about drinking milk from breasts of other ladies even that of his teacher, undergarments etc. Pls advice.
Hi and welcome. Did your breast feed him and if not then he most likely saw or heard something about it and is just, as you say, fantasizing. I dont believe this any way a romantic fantasy. But then again boys will be boys. I can vaguely remember being 6 myself and saw some naked breasts in a magazine and was a bit aroused but i was not sure what the arousal feeling was. But did have a blood rushing feeling. I remember very clearly to this day. I was in the first grade and did leave a lasting impression on me. It was like a sensual awakening.

I breast-fed my son until he was 18 months, and he never lost his interest in my breasts even as he was weaned.  I can't tell if it is a residual memory of breast-feeding (he was one of those kids who would put his hand in my shirt in the grocery store line and say "Nurse!  Nurse!") or if it is the dawning of sexuality, or even if that is a natural progression from the food source to the sexual reaction and there isn't a clear-cut time in between.  (This would not surprise me.  I don't think he is sexually attracted to my breasts but he finds them interesting even so, maybe he doesn't even know why yet.)  Don't worry about it, don't let your son worry about it.  He's going to find breasts even more interesting as life progresses, act like that is just one of those normal things.
Thanx a lot for your reply.
Dear Ms Annie,
Thanx a lot for your reply.